Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Girls!

I have gotten a few requests for pictures of the girls. Enjoy!


The girls being really silly. I think you can see all the way down to L's stomach the way she's got her mouth open.


Two sisters. S wouldn't let me do her hair like I wanted, thus the one pig-tail look.


OK OK I know we need to cut L's bangs.


Messy hair, gorgeous eyes!


Thinking up some mischief no doubt.


Cute hugs!


L, begged me to take a picture with her favorite magazine: Highlights. She wants me to read it constantly and even when I can't read it, she pages through it.


Thought I'd throw this in. L's bedspread has a "princess" theme and I made the pillows to match. She really seems to enjoy it.


PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to leave a comment and you do not have a Google account, please choose the option that says "Name/URL" and leave at least your first name. I will delete all comments marked "Anonymous" without even reading them.

2 comments:

HopiQ said...

Oh, they are such cuties!!! They are getting so big. Thanks for sharing the pictures. You are so blessed.

Anonymous said...

They are adorable. I can't believe how big they've gotten. I mean, I know that Jael's gotten bigger so why shouldn't L and S? But I see Jael every day. I'm always surprised at how fast other people's kids grow. *sigh* Such is the life of living far from family and friends.