Monday, September 21, 2009

So, I guess I can sew.

This blog is just to show you how darling and cute my little girls are in their new dresses I made them. It all started when we went to a "free" garage sale and Sophia picked out the ruby slippers. I decided she had to have the perfect dress to wear them with and found a pattern and some blue gingham material. Of course, I dared not leave Lydia out so I let her pick her own material and made her the same dress in a larger size. This is the result:

lydia,sophia,sewing

PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to leave a comment and you do not have a Google account, please choose the option that says "Name/URL" and leave at least your first name. I will delete all comments marked "Anonymous" without even reading them.

1 comment:

Heather said...

absolutely darling!