Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Hair Cut!

Here's some before and afters. Please note that the befores were taken without flash and the afters with flash so my hair looks like it's an entirely different color. This is not the case. I did not dye it. What do you think of my new do? I love it!

BEFORE:







AFTER:







PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to leave a comment and you do not have a Google account, please choose the option that says "Name/URL" and leave at least your first name. I will delete all comments marked "Anonymous" without even reading them.

4 comments:

J. Folken said...

Wow! I like your new 'do. Very stylish and you look like a hip mom. :)

H said...

I'm glad to hear that since someone else said I look like a soccer mom and that made me feel old!

Anonymous said...

That's ridiculous. You definitely look like a karate mom. ;-)

I'm so glad you got a well-deserved pampering. Now go get yourself that massage!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That certainly looks great!