Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lydia and Friends

I have been working now for almost two years in a church nursery on Tuesday and Friday mornings. The church has a lady's Bible study on Tuesdays and MOPS (Mothers Of Preschoolers) on Fridays. On Tuesdays I work in Lydia's classroom, on Fridays I work in Sophia's. Today I'll post pictures from Lydia's class. Usually we have about 12 kids sometimes we've had 16. Wouldn't you know it, the day I brought the camera we only had 9?

Here's Lydia at the bottom right had corner. This is our story time rug. We sing a few songs and read a Bible story.



Here's Lydia and a few other girls playing with the "waffle blocks". They love to play with them!



The bright window behind the kids washed this picture out a little bit. Here's some girls on top an indoor playhouse/fort.



Here's the same playhouse from a different angle with a few different kids on it.



I hope you enjoy seeing a little bit of a day-in-the-life!


PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to leave a comment and you do not have a Google account, please choose the option that says "Name/URL" and leave at least your first name. I will delete all comments marked "Anonymous" without even reading them.

1 comment:

J. Folken said...

This is a fun thing to do. I've been doing this for only the past year, and just for Tuesday AM Bible study. I work in Isaiah's room, and I think it does Sydney some good to be a little independent for awhile. I have thought about doing the Friday AM MOPS, too, but just can't seem to find time to do everything else. :) I do enjoy the extra cash, though, and have been saving up so that I can get summer/winter clothes for the kids at garage sales. :)